Bought your new HP Envy 7858 printer and looking for ways to connect it to your computer?
The first thing you should probably be doing is unpack your printer and set it up. For guidance on setting up your printer, browse through our blogs that deal specifically with the setup process. Once the 123.hp.com/envy7858 setup is done, then you will have to download the necessary software and drivers to enable easy printing from any device of your choice,be it a computer or your mobile phone. We recommend the HP Envy 7858 Easy Start software to your printer. You could also use it to print other related software and drivers based on your needs.
Software Installation for 123.hp.com/envy7858 setup
The HP Envy 7858 software is easy to download and install. This printer can be used for both home and office purposes. The software however will work only on systems running on a Windows 7 or higher operating system. Here are some easy to follow steps that help you in downloading the software.
- Visit the official product website and in the Search box, search for HP Easy Start
- You will now have to double click on the Software icon which will then lead to the download of an .exe file; admin rights are mandatory if you are planning to run it by yourself.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of HP that are mentioned in the application as End User License Agreement.
- During the installation process, keep your printer turned on.
- If it is a wired connection, then make sure you have the right wires connected between the computer, printer and the router.
- Else if it is a wireless connection, then make sure that all wires such as the Ethernet and USB cables are plugged out. However you should leave the power cable intact.
- The installation process is complete if and only if you follow all the instructions that appear on your display screen.
Firmware Update of HP Envy 7858
There are basic firmware and drivers that also need to be downloaded for your printer to work without any hurdles. And they are available for download at free of cost on our website for all HP users (all model printers).
It is always wiser to make use of original software, firmware and drivers that are available for free on the manufacturer’s website. Though they are also available on third party sites, beware of spyware and other viruses that may be a part of it.
If you have any doubts in finding the right software during the installation process, fell free to call us on our toll free number +1-855-836-0800. Our main aim is to make sure users complete their printer related processes hassle free.
Troubleshooting – Printer Not Printing Issue
The 123.hp.com/envy7858 setup not printing issue occurs due to the following reasons,
- When the printer is not connected to the Wi-Fi or the computer properly.
- The print jobs delegated to the printer are all stuck in the print queue.
- A previously proven wireless connection is not maintained by the printer.
- You are not able to find the printer during the driver setup or a software download.
- When the printer faces an error with regard to the USB scanner.
Verify the connections
- For a wired connection, check the status of connections by manually verifying the cables and the ports
- For a wireless connection, check the status of the connection using the following settings
- Access the SETTINGS menu and select the SIGNAL STRENGTH option
- If the signal strength is low, then place the printer closer to your router
- If the signal strength is strong, then contact the Internet Service Provider to resolve the issue
- After troubleshooting, restart all devices to check if you still have the HP Envy 7858 not printing issue
- If yes, then proceed to the next step
Clear the print queue
- If there are too many print jobs in the queue, then the printer will not be able to complete the print function
- To overcome the issue, you need to clear the current print jobs that are stuck in the print queue
- Then, check if the HP Envy 7858 not printing issue still persists
- If yes, then proceed to the next step
Refill or Replace the Ink Cartridges
- The printer will be unable to print if it has an empty or a near empty cartridge
- In which case, you can either replace the old cartridges with new ones.
- Else, you can get your cartridges refilled by genuine third party suppliers
If you have any trouble in following the instructions that we have mentioned herein for 123.hp.com/envy7858 setup, feel free to call us at +1-855-836-0800 any point in time. We will lend our support 24/7 and help our customers resolve their issues in no time. Otherwise, use the chat facility on our website https://www.printer123support.com to get in touch with us and resolve your printer related queries.
For more information on HP printers, visit 123.hp.com/setup